Zone control Infra
Digital zone control for Mark Infra radiant heaters
Digital zone control suitable to on/off, high/low or modulated control multiple Mark Infra radiant heaters based on room temperature. With the ability for area control and PIN security to modify settings.
- Delivery: Control panel with external display
- Size ext. display (WxHxD): 160x98x43mm
- Languages: English, French, German and Dutch
- Protection class: IP20
- Mounting of display: built-in / wall installation
- Number of areas: 3
- Number of Infra’s per area: 6
- Temperature range: 2 / 40°C per 0,5°C.
- Operating options: Auto, continuous day, continuous night or continuous off
- Day-/night temperature monitoring with reading of the actual room temperature on the display
- Automatic switching between summer/winter time.
- Control: on/off, high/low or modulating
- High/low control: Auto 1, 2 or 3K
- Time switch with week program (7 switch blocks)
- Overtime timer: 0-180 min.
- Signaling of burner malfunction.
- Reset option to release a burner malfunction per area.
- PIN security to modify for example switching times and temperatures.
- Temperature sensor: PT1000 (black bulb) to order seperately (required per area)
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Power: 230Vac / 50Hz
- Embedded webserver