Switchbox for Mark Calflo
Switchbox for controlling a Calflo with high/low fan based on room temperature with minimum inlet temperature restriction.
- Steel box with cylinder lock
- Regulator for the room temperature and minimum inlet temperature restriction using 2-10Vdc control signal.
- Selector for heat / off / ventilate.
- High/low selector supply fan selector.
- Failure lamps for:
- Burner failure
- Intake air failure
- Burner fan thermally off
- Maximum/gas pressure failure
- Dirty filter
- Operating lamps for:
- Burner on
- Burner in operation
- Supply fan low
- Supply fan high
- Release control.
- Reset button to reset a burner failure.
- voltage free contact to start extraction (24V max).
- voltage free contact to switch extraction to high (24V max).
- voltage free contact (supply to third parties) to check whether extraction is operating at low.
- voltage free contact (supply to third parties) to check whether extraction is operating at high.
- A room temperature sensor supplied separately.
- A duct temperature sensor supplied separately for the minimum inlet temperature restiction.