GSX gas fired air heater
Economical heating with the GSX
With the Mark GSX Heat is generated via a premix-burner and blown out by means of an axial fan. The robust air heater is particularly suitable for industrial use and is very economical thanks to its low gas consumption, low maintenance and long lifespan.
The GSX is operated using an Optitherm+ clock thermostat or an Interface+ module that allows a connection with the BMS (building management system) via Modbus or a potential free contact. The Optitherm+ also makes it possible to control the GSX units remotely with an app for mobile phone and tablet (available soon).
The Mark GSX series fully complies to the new Ecodesign 2018 and has a capacity range of 16,7 to 83,9 kW.
The GSX is suitable to heat garages, warehouses, workshops, distribution centers, showrooms and more.
Mark provides a 2 year full product warranty as standard and up to 10 years reducing warranty with the stainless steel heat exchanger.
Features of the Mark GSX
- Long lifespan
- Low operating costs
- Uniform temperature distribution through high air displacement
- Small difference between supply air and room temperature
- Control up to 8 units possible via a 2-wire bus system
- Zone heating possible via 1 control (up to 8 zones)
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Closed combustion circuit
- Premix burner
- Electronic ignition
- Aluzinc coating
- Powerful axial fan(s)
- Downflow hood with horizontal louvres
- No condensation pipe required