ERV heat recovery system
Ceiling heat recovery unit with an efficiency up to 86%
The Mark ERV heat recovery system is the ideal solution for energy efficient ventilation and a comfortable indoor climate. The appliance is equipped with a high efficiency counter flow heat exchanger with an heat recovery efficiency of 75-86%. This means that 75-86% of the energy expelled is supplied to the fresh intake air. This high efficiency means that in many cases no after-heating is required.
Possible applications for the ERV include offices, showrooms, apartment complexes and schools.
Characteristics ERV heat recovery system
- High efficiency for optimal air comfort
- Exchange of heat and moisture
- Energy-saving BLDC motor with 10 speeds
- Innovative HR counter flow exchanger
- Low weight
- Indoor installation
- Automatic bypass, intelligently controlled by outside temperature
- Plug & play control, optional CO2 and humidity control function, remote control and Modbus/BMS control available
- ErP 2018 ready!