Airstream heat recovery unit
Plug and play heat recovery unit
Increasingly high demands are being placed on the air quality in buildings. Multiple ventilation is often needed in order to comply with these demands. A great deal of energy is lost when standard ventilation equipment is used. To counter the loss of energy, Mark has included a heat recovery unit, the AIRSTREAM, in its product range. The unit has an efficiency upto 90%. This means that 90% of the energy expelled is supplied to the fresh intake air. This high-efficiency means that in many cases no after-heating is required.
The AIRSTREAM heat recovery unit is available in two versions for both indoor and outdoor installation. The AIRSTREAM CFX is equipped with a certified high-efficiency counterflow heat exchanger with bypass. The AIRSTREAM HWX is equipped with a corrosion-resistant rotary heat exchanger.
Possible applications for the AIRSTREAM include offices, schools, workshops and changing areas.
The Mark AIRSTREAM fully meets the current requirements for the ErP-regulation 1253/2018 for ventilation products. Would you like to know more? Download our informative flyer.
Features of the AIRSTREAM
- Efficiency > 90%
- Air amounts between 600-45000 m³/h
- 45 mm environmentally friendly foam sandwich panel
- The outer panelling consists of galvanized plate coated in RAL 9002 (white – grey) Other colors available on request at extra cost.
- The internal panelling is made of Magnelis ZM310 with a C4 corrosion resistance
- Thermal-bridge-free cabinet construction with aluminum profiles
- Seamless connection of the panels to the inside with rubber seal (hygienic)
- High external pressure possible
- Removable doors
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Low noise level
- Plug & Play-version
- Supplied pre-assembled
- Various construction types possible as standard as well as specials on request
- Plug Fans equipped with energy-saving EC-motors
- Certification according to Eurovent and RLT Richtlinie-01
- Pre- and re-heating: electric, gas, water, change-over
- Cooling coil
- Heat pump
- Indirect adiabatic cooling