Interface module GSD
Interface module for GSD air heaters
With an Interface module you can control 1 to 8 G(N)SD or G(N)CD air heaters in, for example, a building management system by means of the following signals: heating, ventilating, high and/or reset. When an air heater is in malfunction or operation a notification is given by a potential free contact. All contacts are potential-free and the connected air heaters are controlled simultaneously.
- Type of thermostat: Module for communication with, for example, a building management system.
- Connection: Interface module – air heater: Bus system (2 wires). Interface module – external connections: eg. building management system 230V or 24V (for both potential free exits only 1 voltage may be used: 230V or 24V)
- Wiring: Shielded data cable (between interface module and air heater)
- Dimensions: 109x154x49 mm (lxwxh)
- Weight: 498 grams
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C
- Potential free entries:
– High (if applicable)
- Potential free exits:
– Malfunction (NO)
– Operation (NO)