Mark Föhn vertical air heater
The longest running product
One of the first activities of Mark was to build a gas-fired vertical air heater, the FÖHN. As a result, Mark has already heated 1,500 churches in the Netherlands alone and may therefore be called the specialist in this field. As well as churches, countless other rooms are heated by the Mark FÖHN.
If required, Mark supplies this appliance in loose parts for assembly on site by our own service department. The wide range of capacities from 115 to 400 kW means that this appliance can provide a solution for every heating requirement in any room. The Mark FÖHN is fitted with a centrifugal fan as standard and can therefore be connected to a duct system. Free discharge into a room is just one of the possibilities.
The Mark Föhn is no longer available.
Features Mark FÖHN vertical air heater
- Combustion chamber of self-finished steel (stainless steel upon request)
- Heat exchanger of stainless steel
- Supplied with electrical terminal box as standard
- Aluzinc casing
- Burnertype Riello
- Various suction options
Wide selection of filters
- Fresh air intake possible
- Modulating system fan (option)
- Modulating burner (option)
- Meets the rules of the ErP 2018